Happy-Floors-Tasmania-2-x-2-Polished-Mosaic-Rain
Happy Floors Tasmania 12" x 12" Polished 2" Mosaic
Happy Floors Tasmania 12" x 12" Polished 2" Mosaic
Happy Floors Tasmania 12" x 12" Polished 2" Mosaic
Happy Floors Tasmania 12" x 12" Polished 2" Mosaic
Happy Floors Tasmania 12" x 12" Polished 2" Mosaic

Happy Floors Tasmania 12" x 12" Polished 2" Mosaic

SKU: 7778-E

Regular price $25.39/Sheet $39.06/Sheet Sale price
Box Coverage: 1 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Color
Size


Box Price: $25.39 Box Price: $25.39 Box Price: $25.39 Box Price: $25.39 Box Price: $25.39
Total Price: $25.39

  • Free shipping $4500 And Up. Product Price Negotiable Above $5000. For Better Pricing, Call Us!
  • Delivering all over US

Happy Floors is the ideal store to visit if you need elegant imported porcelain tile for your house or place of business. 90% of the pricey tiles we import are from Italy, while the other 10% are from Spain. In order to meet all of your discerning needs, we provide a selection of collections.

PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
UOM: Sheet
UOM: Sheet
UOM: Sheet
UOM: Sheet
UOM: Sheet
Weight: 4.0 lb
Width: 12 inch
Length: 12 inch
Thickness: 8.89 mm
Collection: Tasmania
Composition: Porcelain
Design: 2" Mosaic
Surface Type: Polished
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.

Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


Vendor • Happy Floors

Happy Floors Tasmania 12" x 12" Polished 2" Mosaic