Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 11.5" x 14" Matte Porcelain Hexagon Mosaic
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 11.5" x 14" Matte Porcelain Hexagon Mosaic
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 11.5" x 14" Matte Porcelain Hexagon Mosaic
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 11.5" x 14" Matte Porcelain Hexagon Mosaic
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 11.5" x 14" Matte Porcelain Hexagon Mosaic
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 11.5" x 14" Matte Porcelain Hexagon Mosaic

Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 11.5" x 14" Matte Porcelain Hexagon Mosaic

SKU: 7934-G

Regular price $36.22/PC $55.73/PC Sale price
Box Coverage: 1.12 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1.12 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1.12 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1.12 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1.12 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1.12 sqft | PCs/Carton: 1
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Color
Size


Box Price: $36.22 Box Price: $36.22 Box Price: $36.22 Box Price: $36.22 Box Price: $36.22 Box Price: $36.22
Total Price: $36.22

  • Free shipping $4500 And Up. Product Price Negotiable Above $5000. For Better Pricing, Call Us!
  • Delivering all over US

Happy Floors is the ideal store to visit if you need elegant imported porcelain mosaics for your residence or place of business. 90% of the pricey tiles we import are from Italy, while the other 10% are from Spain. We provide a wide range of collections to satisfy all of your preferences. Consider looking at the Neostile 2.0 Happy Floors Collection.

PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
Coverage Area: 1.12
Coverage Area: 1.12
Coverage Area: 1.12
Coverage Area: 1.12
Coverage Area: 1.12
Coverage Area: 1.12
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
Weight: 4.0 lb
Width: 11.5 inch
Length: 14 inch
Thickness: 8.89 mm
Collection: Neostile 2.0
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Hexagon Mosaic
Surface Type: Matte
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.

Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


Vendor • Happy Floors

Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 11.5" x 14" Matte Porcelain Hexagon Mosaic