Happy-Floors-Neostile-2.0-12-x-24-Ekru
Happy-Floors-Neostile-2.0-12-x-24-Chalk
Happy-Floors-Neostile-2.0-12-x-24-Silver
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 12" x 24"
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 12" x 24"
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 12" x 24"
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 12" x 24"
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 12" x 24"
Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 12" x 24"

Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 12" x 24"

SKU: 7930-G

Regular price $6.03/SF $9.05/SF Sale price
Box Coverage: 13.56 sqft | PCs/Carton: 7
Box Coverage: 13.56 sqft | PCs/Carton: 7
Box Coverage: 13.56 sqft | PCs/Carton: 7
Box Coverage: 13.56 sqft | PCs/Carton: 7
Box Coverage: 13.56 sqft | PCs/Carton: 7
Box Coverage: 13.56 sqft | PCs/Carton: 7
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Color
Size


Box Price: $81.77 Box Price: $81.77 Box Price: $81.77 Box Price: $81.77 Box Price: $81.77 Box Price: $81.77
Total Price: $81.77

  • Free shipping $4500 And Up. Product Price Negotiable Above $5000. For Better Pricing, Call Us!
  • Delivering all over US

Happy Floors is the finest place to shop if you need elegant imported porcelain tile for your home or place of business. The majority (90%) of our high-end tiles are imported from Italy, with remaining 10% originating from Spain. We provide a wide range of collections to satisfy all of your preferences. You may want to consider our Happy Floors, Neostile 2.0 Collection.

PCs per box: 7
PCs per box: 7
PCs per box: 7
PCs per box: 7
PCs per box: 7
PCs per box: 7
Coverage Area: 13.56
Coverage Area: 13.56
Coverage Area: 13.56
Coverage Area: 13.56
Coverage Area: 13.56
Coverage Area: 13.56
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
Weight: 56.0 lb
Width: 12 inch
Length: 24 inch
Thickness: 8.89 mm
Collection: Neostile 2.0
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Tile
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial, Residential

Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.

Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


Vendor • Happy Floors

Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 12" x 24"