Happy Floors Etna 3" x 24" Porcelain Bullnose
Happy Floors Etna 3" x 24" Porcelain Bullnose
Happy Floors Etna 3" x 24" Porcelain Bullnose
Happy Floors Etna 3" x 24" Porcelain Bullnose

Happy Floors Etna 3" x 24" Porcelain Bullnose

SKU: 8134-P

Regular price $10.14/PC $15.60/PC Sale price
Box Coverage: 5 sqft | PCs/Carton: 10
Box Coverage: 5 sqft | PCs/Carton: 10
Box Coverage: 5 sqft | PCs/Carton: 10
Box Coverage: 5 sqft | PCs/Carton: 10
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Color
Size


Box Price: $101.40 Box Price: $101.40 Box Price: $101.40 Box Price: $101.40
Total Price: $101.40

  • Free shipping $4500 And Up. Product Price Negotiable Above $5000. For Better Pricing, Call Us!
  • Delivering all over US

Discover the epitome of luxury in imported porcelain tiles for your home or office at Happy Floors. Boasting a remarkable selection, 90% of our exquisite tiles are sourced from Italy, while the remaining 10% hail from Spain. Our extensive range of collections caters to diverse preferences, ensuring that you find the perfect fit for your space. Explore the elegance of the Happy Floors Etna Collection, and don't forget to check out our Bullnose options for that finishing touch of sophistication.

PCs per box: 10
PCs per box: 10
PCs per box: 10
PCs per box: 10
Coverage Area: 5.0
Coverage Area: 5.0
Coverage Area: 5.0
Coverage Area: 5.0
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
Weight: 3.0 lb
Width: 3 inch
Length: 24 inch
Thickness: 9.4 mm
Collection: Etna
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Bullnose
Surface Type: Natural
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.

Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


Vendor • Happy Floors

Happy Floors Etna 3" x 24" Porcelain Bullnose