Happy Floors Monochrome 0.6" x 12" Glossy Quarter Round
Happy Floors Monochrome 0.6" x 12" Glossy Quarter Round

Happy Floors Monochrome 0.6" x 12" Glossy Quarter Round

SKU: 8294-C

Regular price $9.97/PC $16.96/PC Sale price
Box Coverage: 1 sqft | PCs/Carton: 42
Box Coverage: 1 sqft | PCs/Carton: 42
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Color
Size


Box Price: $418.74 Box Price: $418.74
Total Price: $418.74

  • Free shipping $4500 And Up. Product Price Negotiable Above $5000. For Better Pricing, Call Us!
  • Delivering all over US

Happy Floors is your ultimate destination for exquisite imported porcelain tiles, perfect for enhancing the aesthetic of your home or office. A remarkable 90% of our premium tile selection is sourced from Italy, while the remaining 10% is imported from Spain. Explore our extensive range of collections designed to meet all your preferences. Consider the Happy Floors Monochrome Collection for a sophisticated choice. Additionally, we offer quarter round options to add a perfect finishing touch to your project.

PCs per box: 42
PCs per box: 42
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
Weight: 6.0 lb
Width: 0.6 inch
Length: 12 inch
Collection: Monochrome
Composition: Ceramic
Design: Quarter Round
Surface Type: Glossy
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial, Residential

Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.

Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


Vendor • Happy Floors

Happy Floors Monochrome 0.6" x 12" Glossy Quarter Round